The Alarm function is implemented on Factbird Digital, which allows you to get notified by SMS or e-mail if there is anything wrong with your production.
The Alarm function has been available on Factbird Analog (condition monitoring) and is now also available on Factbird Digital. You can create an alarm by defining which stop cause should trigger the alarm, and who should get notified.
- You will get notified by SMS, if there is a stop that has been unregistered for more than 10 minutes
- You will get notified by e-mail, if “Loss during operation” lasts more than 20 minutes
Creating an alarm is very easy on the Blackbird application:
- Click “STOP ALARMS” from the pulldown menu of “ANALYTICS”
- Create recipients by clicking “Recipients” on top left corner
- Create an alarm type by clicking “+” on the top right corner. Choose which type should trigger the alarm
- Create an alarm by clicking edit icon next to “Escalation”. Chose recipients and define the duration
Up to 100 SMS can be sent every month per Company as default. If you wish to lift the limitation, please contact us.
Watch the video of our step-by-step guide for the alarm function.